Features of this digital artwork:
1. Dynamic time up to 50 seconds
2. NFT issued based on blockchain, NFT is the ownership registration of the digital artwork.
3. It is stored in the IPFS distributed storage space, circulated globally, and will never disappear.
4. Wood lacquer color: “The ancient lacquer is bright and splendid, like black gold rather than cold, and it is bright and magnificent.”
5. Skull theme: worldwide cultural identity and trendy brand blessing
6. The art of golden rose flower arrangement. Ikebana first originated from the Buddhist temples of the Sui Dynasty in China, and after it was spread to Japan, various schools have emerged, and it has become an important part of the cultivation of body and mind. In China, ikebana can also be called the art of flower arrangement; ikebana (art) or flower art refers to the method and technique of appropriately cutting the branches, leaves and flowers of trees, flowers and plants and inserting them into vases and other flower vessels artistically. Feel the changes of nature and life through flower arrangement, and improve one’s own aesthetics while creating beautiful works and appreciation. This kind of learning lifestyle with flower arrangement as a means and the purpose of improving spiritual world cultivation is called ikebana.
7. The ubiquitous details on the skull theme
8. Artist Profile: Takayuki Matsumine
Born in Iwate Prefecture in 1985.
At the age of 16, Songfeng seriously injured his cervical spine during the skiing he was engaged in at the time, resulting in paralysis from the shoulders down, and was forced to face the thoughts of life every day. In the process of finding a new self in frustration, he said, “The society sometimes blows me hard, and sometimes it saves me very warmly.” These two strong winds have cultivated his strong sensibility. Since beginning his career as an artist, Matsumine has been creating three-dimensional and media artworks on themes of space, people and nature. His work is “co-created” through the collaboration of art assistants who share Songfeng’s approach to connecting self-expression, tragedy and pain with “beauty”. All beings suffer, big or small. The artist tries to share with the audience that it is by facing these events that we learn to appreciate them and perceive their beauty.
Art Tokyo Global (ATG) 是一家总部位于新加坡的艺术展览、艺术电影制作和数字艺术公司。其全资子公司在日本东京和中国上海开展业务。
ATG 继续利用其在举办亚洲最大的艺术博览会方面的人脉和专业知识来发展我们的核心业务。艺术爱好者可以在现场的展览中收集到自己喜欢的 NFT。
ATG 还积极参与 NFT 艺术电影的电影创意、制作和发行。 2022年7月，完成全球首部NFT 70分钟艺术电影《SHIP》的制作，2022年全球首映。
ATG 开发了 ATG Collection 数字艺术制作和 NFT 平台。该平台已与日本200+新锐艺人签约。中国和新加坡也开始了类似的举措。 ATG 将继续在亚洲招募有才华的艺术家，以帮助他们将美丽的艺术品与世界联系起来。到 2023 年，ATG 预计其平台上将拥有 2,000 多名才华横溢的亚洲艺术家，并将其平台扩展到来自中国、新加坡和东盟国家的其他新兴艺术家。
Art Tokyo Global (ATG) is an Art Exhibition, Art Film Production, and Digital Art Company headquartered in Singapore. Its wholly owned subsidiaries operate in Tokyo, Japan, and Shanghai, China.
ATG continues to leverage its connections and expertise from hosting Asia’s largest art fair to develop to our core business. Art lovers can collect their favorite NFTs at exhibitions on the spot.
ATG is also active in Film Creative, Production, and Distribution of NFT Art Films. In July 2022, it completed the production of the World’s first NFT 70-minute Art Film – “SHIP” which will have its global launch within 2022.
ATG developed the ATG Collection Digital Art Production and NFT Platform. This platform has already signed contracts with 200+ emerging artists in Japan. Similar initiatives have started in China and Singapore. ATG will continue to recruit talented artists in Asia so that it can help connect their beautiful artworks to the World. By 2023, ATG expects to have 2,000+ talented Asian artists on its Platform and extend its platform to other emerging artists from China, Singapore and ASEAN countries.
Leveraging its vast experience in the art scene, ATG has integrated Art, Film, and Technology to break new ground and offer new and unique experiences for art lovers. It aims to build the largest global platform for Asian artists and art lovers.
Fine art genesis collection, holders of this limited NFT can join the ATG collection club, and are eligible to obtain the NFT whitelist for subsequent sales.
About artist :Takayuki Matsumine
Born in Iwate Prefecture in 1985. At the age of 16, Matsumine suffered a serious cervical spine injury during a ski sport he was engaged in at the time, which left him paralyzed from the shoulders down, and was forced to confronted the idea of life on a daily basis. In the process of searching for a new self in the midst of disappointment, he says, “sometimes society blew down on me very harshly, and sometimes it saved me very warmly,” and these two great winds have cultivated his powerful sensibility. Since beginning his career as an artist, Matsumine has been creating three-dimensional and media artworks based on the themes of space, human beings, and nature. His works have been “co-created” through the collaboration of art assistants who share Matsumine’s approach of connecting self-expression, tragedy, and pain to “beauty”. All living things suffer various hardships, large or small. The artist attempts to share with the viewers that it is precisely by confronting these events that we can learn to appreciate them and perceive their beauty.
8、艺术家简介：松嶺貴幸 Takayuki Matsumine
16 岁时，松峰在当时从事的滑雪运动中颈椎严重受伤，导致肩部以下瘫痪，被迫每天面对生活的想法。在失意中寻找新自我的过程中，他说，“社会有时对我吹得很狠，有时又很温暖地救了我”，这两股大风培养了他强大的感性。自从作为艺术家开始他的职业生涯以来，Matsumine 一直以空间、人类和自然为主题创作三维和媒体艺术作品。他的作品是通过艺术助理的合作“共同创作”的，他们分享了松峰将自我表达、悲剧和痛苦与“美”联系起来的方法。众生皆受苦，或大或小。艺术家试图与观众分享，正是通过面对这些事件，我们才能学会欣赏它们并感知它们的美。